I love the board, but it's to nice to cut on
- Our cutting boards are designed to be cut on. One of our suggestions is to cut on one side, and display the other side. If the board ever gets deeply scratched, reach out to us, and we can generally re-sand to "like new" condition.
Can I put the board in the dishwasher?
- NEVER put your cutting board in the dishwasher. The steam and hot water will cause long term damage.
What is the best way to care for my cutting board?
- Wash your board with warm water and mild dish detergent. Wipe dry, stand the board on its side to allow air to circulate around it.
- if your board has feet, this does the same thing. When the board no longer feels smooth, apply a coating of food safe board butter, (a 2 oz. container is supplied with every cutting board purchase)
Do you do custom work?
- We do! Generally we can handle almost any type of wood or stained glass project. Just reach out to us with your request.
Do you offer personalization?
- Yes we can personalize most wood items, as well as some stained glass pieces, for an additional fee.
Is there any special care needed for my stained glass item?
- We suggest cleaning with Lemon Pledge, as standard glass cleaner may tarnish the solder.
How do I hang my stained glass product?
- Sun catchers can be hung with a suction cup (supplied with purchase or with command hooks.) Panels and heavy pieces should be hung with chain (supplied) to eye hooks screwed into a stable frame